• Cyril Charlier (Toulouse Biotechnology Institute - FR): "Digging into the active site of PETase trough histidine side chains"
• Ons Dakhlaoui (Univ.
Grenoble Alpes - FR ):"Improving selective DNP (SelDNP) for
• Carlos Elena-Real (CBS - Montpellier- FR): "High-resolution structural study of Poly-Alanines and their role in developmental diseases"
• Léa El Hajjar (Pasteur Institute - Lille - FR):"Regulation of Tau protein phosphorylation by kinase O-GlcNAcylation and its implication in fibrillar aggregation"
• Arthur Giraud (IBS - Grenoble- FR):
"Innovative isotopic labeling approaches enabling NMR investigation of monoclonal antibodies at atomic resolution"
• Arun G S (NCBS -
Bengalore - IN): "Intermolecular transient contacts through
Paramagnetic Relaxation Enhancement (PRE) NMR experiments and the Challenges while preparing a PRE tagged protein sample"
• Faustine Henot (IBS - Grenoble- FR): "Human HSP90 a contortionist drug target - Modulation of its
energy landscape upon ligand binding"
• Allysa Kemraj (SUNY Upstate Medical University - USA): "ARe they ABLe: The Biochemical and Biophysical Characterizations of the Interactions Governing the Binding of the Androgen Receptor (AR), Abl Interactor 1
(ABI1) and DNA"
• Lenette Kjaer (IBS -
Grenoble- FR) :"A novel bi-partite recognition mode of Rac1 binding to the intrinsically
disordered scaffold protein POSH"
• Roman Levin (Goethe University- Frankfurt-DE): “Stablelabel” cell-free lysates for reduced NMR label
• Agathe Marcelot (IBPC - Paris - FR): "Phosphorylation of the DNA-binding protein ‘BAF’ changes its conformational landscape"
• Guillaume Mas (Biozentrum,
University of Basel- CH): "Functional cycle of the human Hsp70 chaperone BiP at atomic
• Thibault Orand (IBS
"Vizualizing the interaction of the JIP1 intrinsically disordered scaffold protein with its cognate MAPK partner"
• Elisa Rioual (IBS -
Grenoble- FR): "Visualizing the
transiently Populated Closed-State of Human HSP90 ATP Binding Domain"
• Philip Rößler (ETH - Zurïch
- CH): "Isotope labelling
in mammalian cells for NMR studies of human GPCRs"
• Rémy Sounier (IGF -
Montpellier- FR): "Molecular insights into the biased signaling mechanism of the μ-opioid receptor"
Theillet (I2BC - Gif sur Yvette - FR):"Novel mammalian
expression systems and isotope labeling schemes for in-cell NMR studies"
• Laura Troussicot (Centre de RMN à Très Hauts Champs - Lyon -FR): "19F labelling of miRNA as probe for structural and dynamical investigation
by NMR spectroscopy"
• Maximilian Zinke (Institut Pasteur- Paris -FR): "Conformational selection of a sparsley populated state upon binding of an intriniscally disorderd region between two components of the Ton